Tablet vs Mobile for gaming?

 Gaming, every one love playing games. Children, adults, and even elders love gaming.

Source: Google


So, which one is best? A Mobile or Tablet? You should consider the following points before going to buy a mobile or tablet:

  1. Screen Size
  2. Portability
  3. Safety for your eyes
  4. Streaming
  5. Fingers Claw

1) Screen/Display size: Definitely tablet has bigger screen than mobile, if you wanna a big screen then go for tab/I pad.


2) Portability: You can insert mobile in your pocket but not a tablet, right? Even tablet can be portable, but you need any bag/case when you travel. So, it's your choice to choose.


3) Safety for your eyes: If you play games for long time like hours, then tablet is safe for your eyes. Because mobile has small display as compared to tablet, your angle of sight decreases when you use mobile. Angle of sight is bigger in tablet. 

Most of myopia cases from smartphone users. Because minimum distance of sight is decreased when we use mobile close to our eyes, we usually keep mobiles close to our eyes because size of display is small. So, an Ophthalmologist recommend tablet/I pad even for general use.

4) Streaming: If you want to stream on YouTube/Twitch, you definitely need a mobile/tab/I pad of  good processor right? You need to spend more than 70K to buy I Phone/I pad for streaming, because they gives you good experience without any lags/FPS drops as compared to Android Phones/tablets. I choose I pad for streaming, and the reason is, I can stream for long time without any eye strain, lags & FPS drops.

Source: Google

5) Fingers Claw: Obviously you can use more number of fingers in tab/I pad than mobile. So, if you want to use more fingers, then go for tab/I pad.

No comments